BIRMINGHAM (Sept. 28, 2015) – Birmingham, Ala.-based Big took home a total of five awards from the Southern Public Relations Federation (SPRF) Lantern Awards Ceremony held Tuesday, Sept. 23, at The Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa in Point Clear, Ala.
SPRF Lantern Awards recognize outstanding work in the field of public relations throughout a regional member network in Alabama, North Florida, Louisiana and Mississippi.
Big’s public relations efforts for the Alabama Gulf Seafood campaign received three SPRF Lantern Awards, one Award of Excellence and one Certificate of Merit. The agency’s additional Certificate of Merit was given on behalf of its work with Birmingham’s Uptown Entertainment District.
“We are first and foremost a public relations firm and are proud to continuously provide clients with the utmost in effective, strategic PR counsel that produces results, no matter the goal or objective,” said Big President, John Montgomery.
Big’s full list of 2015 SPRF awards include:
- Alabama Gulf Seafood Campaign – Big Communications for the Alabama Seafood and Marketing Commission
- Alabama Gulf Seafood Social Media Integration – Big Communications for the Alabama Seafood and Marketing Commission
- 2014 Mobile Ala. Media Tour – Big Communications/Peritus PR for Alabama Gulf Seafood/Back Forty Beer
AWARD OF EXCELLENCE
- 2014 Alabama Gulf Seafood Summit – Big Communications for the Alabama Seafood and Marketing Commission
CERTIFICATES OF MERIT
- EatAlabamaSeafood.com – Big Communications for the Alabama Seafood and Marketing Commission
- Changing Up Perceptions – Big Communications for the Uptown Entertainment District
The Southern Public Relations Federation is a network of public relations professionals from Alabama, North Florida, Louisiana and Mississippi who share a common interest in the public relations profession.
Membership in the Federation is automatic for members of the Public Relations Council of Alabama (PRCA), the Emerald Coast Public Relations Organization (ECPRO), the Public Relations Association of Louisiana (PRAL), and the Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM).