Big Communications is looking for a Social Strategist that will be responsible for the successful management of social media strategy for client brands.
The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities.
The Social Strategist will oversee the social media integration techniques that bridge web, mobile, creative, gaming, and digital media, etc., and provide solutions to multi-service clients based on consumer insight.
Candidates must have a love of the new, a passion for digital trends, and an understanding of consumers and brands. The Social Strategist will work within the content and strategy teams and will closely partner with the agency’s account, PR, digital, media, and content teams.
The Social Strategist’s primary responsibility will be to act as a member of the content team in developing “big ideas” driven by value exchanges between consumers/users and brands/businesses. Additionally, the candidate will evaluate consumer research, brand information, trends, and relevant data in order to recommend social media touch points and creative communications solutions.
The Social Strategist must be able to spot trends, see the digital future, and understand consumer behavior, matching these with brand desires to create truly beneficial opportunities and solutions. This would include making recommendations on all necessary software to effectively conduct business for our clients, from social listening tools and posting programs to WordPress plugins and more.
In addition, the Social Strategist is not simply a thinker, but a doer. He/she will be responsible for not simply the strategy and concepts behind social campaigns, but also planning and implementation. The Social Strategist will work closely with content creators/producers to implement brand voice in social posts and to ensure that all elements (links, video, photos, polls, etc.) meet relevant quality standards.
Specific Prospect Characteristics:
- 4-7 years experience representing a brand on social media channels. Agency experience preferred.
- Provide extensive knowledge of, and preferably hands-on experience with, as wide an array as possible of social communication methods
- Ensure a strategic focus throughout the entire lifecycle of a project
- Partner with the media team to provide insightful reporting and analytics on all social projects
- Find opportunities to keep the rest of the agency current on the latest social trends and updates to social platform policies and algorithms
- Balance analytical approaches with creative thinking and long-term vision
- Develop presentation and effectively present social insights to clients
- Develop quarterly goals and objectives for clients and social team
If you’d like to apply for the position, please email us at email@example.com and include “Social Strategist” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.