Who You Are
Nimble. Hungry. Unforgettable. Big is seeking a driven, inspired account management intern that’s looking to gain experience at a national award-winning agency in a small agency atmosphere. Here, we don’t simply ask people to fulfill a list of tasks – we expect all of our team members – including our interns – to help make us better by being a dynamic part of our unorthodox culture while being awesome at their assignments.
- Provides project management assistance to account management team on day-to-day client activities.
- Manages and coordinates assigned projects with all relevant agency personnel.
- Gathers and assembles background information and analysis as needed by account
management team in development of briefs, presentations, etc.
- Assists in processing final copy, agendas, contact reports, proposals, correspondence and
other materials related to account management and preparing the above for client
- Makes sure all assigned projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing
attention of account management team members to potential problems before they
- Proofreads agency work as requested
- Works closely with traffic and production managers to ensure quick and accurate input
and output of projects.
- By account management team member request, takes notes at meetings, prepares and
distributes contact reports, etc.
- Acts like a sponge when given exposure to peers and teammates, while actively looking
for opportunities to learn, grow, and develop skillsets within the agency.
- Willingness to take direction and instruction from account management team members
and deliver on deadline.