Big Communications is looking for an intern in the content, strategy, PR, and analytics team to support all accounts and projects for the department as needed. This position is based in Birmingham, Alabama. Content Intern answers directly to the Digital Community Manager and ultimately the Chief Strategy Officer.
Who You Are
A quick-witted doer with a keen attention to detail and a love for internet/tech trends, tools, and culture. A hardworking self-starter eager to contribute to a fast-paced team. Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, familiarity of Apple products and digital media tools, spreadsheet software, and experience managing social media channels.
- Write, schedule, and post copy for agency and client’s various social channels
- Provide research for content strategies and social media planning
- Collaborate with team for content ideation and planning as well as sourcing for creative
- Develop and write content for agency and clients as needed
- Assist in monitoring/listening across all social channels
- Organize and archive digital assets
- Track key performance indicators for social media and websites
- Ensure digital copy and content is proofed and correct before publication or presentation
- Stay current with web trends, tools and practices, and prepare to share knowledge with
the department and other teams in the agency
- Periodically assist with hospitality services on behalf of the department and/or agency