The Digital Media Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing media plans, managing spend against the campaign budget, and tracking the results. This person must be well-versed in all aspects of digital media buying and should be alert to changes and new opportunities of interest to clients and compatible with client goals or objectives.
Reports to the Media Director.
- Develop strategy and provide spherical thinking that enables implementation of media plans to meet client goals.
- Present media plans and/or POV’s clearly in writing and orally.
- Development of client presentations or consumer insights decks.
- Responsible for tracking, recommending and implementing digital optimizations for assigned clients.
- Responsible for articulating insights and accurate reporting for assigned clients. Create and maintain strong relationships with all media vendors.
- Set and maintain budgets, oversight of quarterly reconciliation and reporting for assigned clients.
- Research and compile statistics on campaign KPIs, for personal reference and to educate client service team members and assigned clients.
- Oversight of all Paid Search Campaigns for the agency. This includes but is not limited to budget supervision, strategy, suggestions on optimizations & insights, and day to day execution of campaigns.
- Work with the Media Analyst on ad ops, tagging, digital campaign set up as needed.
- Work to expand knowledge on changing media technology and practices. Maintain a positive, energetic attitude when discussing media with the media team and other departments.
- Establish rapport and trust with all agency staff members, in every department. Ensure quality assurance as it relates to data – analytics nomenclature, tagging, custom URLs, etc
- Day to day management and implementation of social campaigns for assigned clients.
- Administer Google Analytics Premium (Analytics 360) and Google Tag Manager (Tag Manager 360) to effectively track and analyze product and marketing activities.
- Manage the web analytics tag implementation, testing & reporting during the development of online media, marketing landing pages, websites, conversion funnels and other initiatives.
- Creation of user segments, setting up goals and conversion tracking.