Seeking an experienced, dynamic and creative Videographer/Editor who is well versed in every aspect of video production. non-linear editing including graphic integration & titling, cutting with audio, mixing, color correction and more. Additionally, you love to shoot and have a strong understanding of cameras & gear, cinematography, framing, lighting, and story techniques used to produce video content for a diverse array of media sources.
Distribution platforms for your work might include: television broadcast, live web streaming, web VOD, online features, event showcases, mobile/tablet, among others.
You will work closely with our experienced directors and producers to create content that excites and truly reflects the integrity of our clients’ brands.
Proficiency with Adobe Premiere and Creative Suite is required.
- 3-5 years experience shooting and editing with strong work samples
- Ability to shoot various type of projects (multi-camera interviews, live events, b-roll, stills etc.)
- Proficient and experienced using a wide array of cameras – Broadcast & DSLR
- Good understanding of composition techniques, framing, and exposure fundamentals
- Fundamental knowledge of studio and on location lighting and sound techniques
- Strong grasp of visual storytelling and ability to edit a variety of projects including short form, long form, multi-camera interviews, documentary, etc
- Knowledge and ability to carry a video through post production including sound design, audio mix, color correction/grading
- Deep knowledge of compression, codecs and broadcast specifications
- Flexibility in schedule and hours to accommodate filming hours and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills
- Very BIG on detail
- Motion Design and 2D Animation experience a plus
- Obsessed with putting out the best work possible
Please include link to portfolio/showreel with application.