Big Communications is looking for a Business Operations Intern to assist the operations department, HR department, finance department, and administrative department as needed. This position is based in Birmingham, Alabama. The Business Operations Intern answers directly to the Operations Manager and Director of Finance.
Who You Are
A quick-witted doer with a keen attention to detail and a love for internet/tech trends, tools, and culture. A hardworking self-starter eager to contribute to a fast-paced team. Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, familiarity of Apple products and software, spreadsheet software, and experience with or a passion for office administration.
- Work with the Operations Manager and Administrative Assistant for any filing needs
- Help the Business Operations team with maintaining a productive and invigorating work atmosphere
- Assist the Finance team with any financial documents
- Attend Operations meetings as they occur
- Maintain a close connection with the business calendar and be aware of meetings and room bookings
- Assist the Administrative Assistant with mailings, mail distribution, and more.
- Work on a semester-long project with other interns
- Play a part in our agency Culture Club
- Take notes in monthly staff meetings
- Assist our Partners with any administrative needs
All internships at Big Communications are for course credit. If you are not enrolled in a university of college we will not be able to offer you an internship with Big Communications.