BIG is seeking a junior level Editor and Motion Graphics Animator to join our team. This position requires a motivated individual with a strong work ethic and dedication to professional growth.
We are looking for someone who will show initiative and always try to go above and beyond for every task without prompting. Candidates should be detail-oriented, have great communication skills, take direction well, be a great collaborative partner able to work under tight deadlines.
We produce various video content ranging from broadcast commercials, branded content, promos, pitch videos, animated infographics, gifs and 2D animations. You will work closely with our experienced directors to create content that excites and truly reflects the integrity of our clients’ brands.
Proficiency with After Effects, Premiere and Creative Suite is required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of Video Editing and Motion Graphics with strong work samples
- Ability to edit live action video and integrate motion graphics
- Ability to conceptualize, design, and bring creative ideas into a video
- A strong sense of timing and grasp of visual storytelling, design and animation
- Ability to perform duties as an assistant editor from creating rough cuts, managing assets and renders, converting files for postings, assisting on set for video or photo shoots
- Must have the ability to work from a script to storyboard and translate ideas to team members
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of video compression, codecs and encoding for broadcast specifications
- Obsessed with putting out the best work possible
Please include link to portfolio / showreel with application.