It’s been a busy spring for us here at Big Communications.
Last month, we were honored to receive a slew of awards at the AAF District 7 Regional Addys in Jackson, MS. We brought home a total of nine awards (four Gold, five Silver) for a handful of clients, including:
- Valvoline – Never Idle Campaign (Gold)
- Valvoline – Al Unser: The Closest Finish (Silver)
- Amazon – AtoB Campaign (Gold & Silver)
- Zkano – Email Blasts (Silver)
- A Life In Waves – Title Sequence (Silver)
- Brookwood Baptist Health – Happy Beginnings (Silver)
We had a pretty good day in Jackson. However, that was just the first course for our spring successes.
Seeing as this was uncharted territory for our agency, it was an honor to being in the same room as so much Golden Pencil-worthy work. And wouldn’t you know it, we scored some pretty high marks, receiving a recognition of merit in the Moving Image: Craft Cinematography category for our Valvoline “Never Idle” spots. This makes for quite the feather in our Valvoline cap.
But speaking of national attention…we’re not done yet.
On June 8, Big will be in attendance at the National Addys in Chicago representing all of our clients who won Regional Addys. And we have to say, we like our chances to bring home a few. Fingers crossed!